Role: Quality Checker
Task: Check for grammar, timing and translation mistake. Use Aegisub to fix the timing if it’s wrong (sometimes the timer make mistakes because their knowledge of Japanese language is very basic).
- Good English
- JLPT N3 (at least)
- Willing to volunteer to do work rather than just wait for instruction
- Has Facebook (because our group discussion is there)
- Know how to use Aegisub (basic)
- Gain experience
- Gain happiness when someone appreciating your work 😀
- Sometimes tiring and stressing because a few people will still complain despite you’re working hard on it
- No profit
If you’re interested and qualified, please DM Aya. If you have any questions, you can ask in the comment section below.
(I’ve bad habit of ignoring messages then forgot to read it so please be patient 😅)