Nogizaka46

Nogizaka Apartment ep01 (English Subbed)

Introduction

Nogi Apartment is a small apartment where 6 members of Nogi live side by side. How is the life of the members whose daily lives are full of activities as idols?

With Tokyo 03 as the administrators, this is a comedy series in modern era!

Cast

Room 201: Ikuta Erika (A Weirdo)

Room 202: Hori Miona (My-pace person)

Room 203: Saito Asuka (Small Face)

Room 204: Endo Sakura (Small Face mk. II)

Room 205: Yoda Yuki (Small Animal)

Room 206: Matsumura Sayuri (Kansai people)

Administrator and his troublesome friends: Tokyo 03

The admin (Izuka Satoshi) of Nogi apartment and his old friends (Toyomoto Akinaga and Kakuta Akihiru). They will appear when something happens.

Contributors:
Translator/Timer/Typesetter: Lacubo
QC: Shino
QC/Encoder: SaitoWinterStar

We’re sorry if there’s any error in our sub. Please let us know so we can fix it.

Episode 1: Quarrel

1080p 720p

Lacubo

Easy to get bored

Translator / QC @ Depressing Subs

My Twitter

You may also like...

17 Comments

1. Hlm1x says:

Well, tbh I don’t laugh that hard but it’s funny. Maybe it’s funnier if you understand japanese.

1. Lacubo says:

Definitely. That’s why I’m worried people won’t get the joke because of translation process. Can’t hold to not laugh each time I watch it.

2. Christofer says:

I have to say that what Hlm1x said is true

I understand a bit of japanese and i laugh even if there is no sub 😀
      Anyway, i think it still better to learn a simple japanese sentence, you know its like killing two birds with one stone 😀
      -Pebble

2. danizi says:

Thanks for the sub!

3. Ikuikuikudon says:

Thank you for the subs!
    Please continue subbing this series!
    Had a good laugh watching it xD

1. Lacubo says:

Thanks for the feedback

4. snow says:

thank you so much!

5. Leesa says:

Lacubo, this is the only time I wish you didn’t bother subbing.

It’s quite fun but not to a point where you’d physically laugh or at least smirk and there’s no fan service at all when majority of the time they just shove Cup Star right to your face.

It may be more enjoyable if you know Japanese and if that’s the case, you won’t be needing any subs at all.

Just my 2 cents – you’ve given us so many subbed materials, I hope you rather take this time to rest instead.

1. Lacubo says:

Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m asking for feedbacks. Comedy is a culture. Boke and Tsukkomi are the cores of Japanese comedy and to fully understand, you must understand Japanese first. It’s more like a comedy show rather than variety. Besides, this series was made to promote CupStar to begin with.

6. Kamist says:

You know it will suck when the plot and also the main character is that cup noodle. All in all It’s just a lengthy advertisement, if you aren’t getting paid by them then I don’t see any reason why you have to sub it. 2/10 would rewatch an old kojichuu instead. Thanks anyways.

1. Lacubo says:

I am totally aware that I’m helping them without getting paid. The members here is also just a ‘tool’ and not the main. Thanks for the feedback, I will consider it.

7. Wind Dara says:

Thanks again depressingsubs!

Though I have to agree, if you’re watching this just for the members you might as well watch it without the subs.

1. Lacubo says:

Thanks for the feedback.

8. Phillip Anderson says:

Imo it’s a great series to watch and the jokes are pretty funny to me, even though i’m nowhere near fluent in Japanese. Hoping you to sub the future episodes too!

Thank you for subs!
    Appreciate it!

1. Lacubo says:

Thanks for the feedback.

9. Tsary Mills says:

Thank you! Isn’t it like a full-blown ad masquerading in a sitcom? Not feeling it. I’m not stopping you from subbing but I’ve definitely had enough of it.

1. Lacubo says: