Aya-chan

Contact me if you need help in timing, typesetting or encoding for subbing Keyaki-related vid or want to collaborate with us.

You may also like...

17 Comments

1. Thank you for the subs! We really appreciate it ♡♡

2. Thank you very much, I always wait for the hiragana oshi on this site

I hope you can upload hiragana oshi faster

1. Aya-chan says:

We’ve already done what we could without breaking ourselves.

3. thank you for the hardsubs , now i can watch it on my mobile phone. and glad You translate again

4. as always thank you for the subs, KEYAKI FOR LAIFU!!!
    (\/)_[^,,,^]_(\/)

5. Hiraoshi Lovers says:

Glad know you’re back.
    Thanks for great sub.
    And now you provide 480, but, rather than providing 480, why not provide 720 mini size, file size not much different

1. Aya-chan says:

Too much work (need to encode 3 times). 480p is easier because it’s only generated from IDM, I just re-upload it to make things easier for people. Plus, in a poll we made, many people want x264 instead of x265. For us, x265 requires very deep knowledge about encoding to obtain a good quality result with small size. We made it before, the x265 is almost like the size of x264 + video is ugly. If you know about x265 encoding and want to help, then let us know. :>

2. HiraOshi Lovers says:

You not need encode by yourself, BK-Blackkoala provide 720p x264 with mini size about 200~230 MB and i think quality is good (both video & audio).

3. Aya-chan says:

Even if we took the x265 raw from Bkkoala, we still need to encode it to merge the subtitle (hardsub).

We encode from pure source (.ts), not from .mp4 or .mkv because those videos already encoded several times and if we use it, the size may be smaller, but the quality loss will be greater (pixelated here and there). I’ve tried it. So, it’s best to encode it from the original source.

If you want to save space, I suggest you copy the video file and save in cloud storage.

6. Stolichnaya Vodka says:

Great stuff, as always! Welcome back!!

7. Anonym says:

Thanks

8. Machareal00 says:

Thanks for the sub, i really do care with hiragana. This show brought me so much fun, so please help me with translating this show^^

9. Thank you so much!

10. Can anyone tell help me.. I can’t watch it. I do not know where to click. Is it because i’m try to watching it from my phone.

11. Lusankya says:

Thanks a lot for the subs. I always give you a like on stage48 whenever you post any subs, but I feel it’s also important to give some written feedback from time to time.
    I was really happy when I read you decided to not stop subbing and especially that you wouldn’t drop Hiragana Oshi.
    Please know that I really appreciate all your hard work.

Best of luck and a happy new year to the whole team!

Lusankya

12. Ekky says:

yosh! I can watch this again… thank you so much as always
    did you guys plan to sub the 33rd and 34th ep?

1. Aya-chan says:

nope. we’re already a few ep behind so we don’t want to do more jobs