Aya-chan

Timer / Typesetter / Encoder @ Depressing Subs.
Twitter | CC
Sad yesterday, sad today, sad tomorrow, sad everyday, sad forever.

You may also like...

11 Comments

1. matt says:

Hi. can i get the softsub for this? thanks

1. Lacubo says:

Hi, I’m afraid no.
      We are no longer provide any softsub after our subs were stolen by someone.
      Exception might be applied but not for this one. Thanks.

2. Thank you πŸ™‚
    its a great sub as always

by the way, you change your web looks.
    Its great, i like it

but you miss a ‘SUMMARY PAGE’ i guess.
    like the previous looks,

if there is a new update about blog, we might not know about it. because sometimes users just open the Main Page only, without checking the others.
    well this is only an advice πŸ™‚
    just want to help your web better at user experience πŸ˜€

1. Aya-chan says:

I change the look because the old theme kinda loads slow for me. I don’t know if there’s any difference to anyone else lol. Perhaps the website load slow because it’s the server problem not our website problem so changing the theme will not make any difference. I don’t know…how’s at your side? Is the site load faster than before? For me, it doesn’t load any faster lol.

Thanks for the recommendation and feedback btw.
      For your information, I excluded blog post from homepage since a long time ago and I do realized that people might not notice when there’s new blog update. I didn’t take any action until now lollll. Now, you will see on the sidebar, there’s latest blog updates.

1. Christofer says:

Yes using sidebar for the blogs update looks more convenient for user,
        Appreciate that, and i guess by far this new theme looks more comfortable to see, as i can see all the newest thing as soon as the web finish loading,

and for this load time,
        i guess its only on your side, because i never have any issue about loading time to Depressingsubs.com

for comparison :
        my ISP bandwidth is around 1 mb/s when i download a file or even opening a website,
        with this i can fully load Depressing main page around 3/4 seconds even.. when its still in previous theme.

1. Aya-chan says:

Ah…so no different then? Thanks for the feedback.

3. Spinnaker7 says:

AH! Forever grateful to the depressingsubs team.

4. Name says:

Firstly, ton thanks for this work.
    But, Nogidoko is old program, so provide softsub will be more appreciated like Neruestsub or Tamamicheeck do. If can’t, maybe let them to make Nogidoko’s sub, cause they always provide softsub and Depresing Subs can focus to make great subs for Keyaki’s program. Sorry and keep make great subs πŸ™‚

1. Lacubo says:

Thanks for the feedback.
      But there’s a reason why we only provide hardsub. I too got some protests because of this, but sorry to say, I can’t release softsub.
      You can take it or leave it.
      I know I can’t pleased everyone but this is the decision I made, now it’s your turn.

5. baka~poi says:

Great sub, i’m a new fan and i enjoy watching nogidoko, i hope to see more in the future.. there are still a lot of nogidoko episodes that haven’t been subbed yet.. and it’ll be appreciated if you continue to subbed them.. don’t mind if its hard or soft.. for me it’s just the same as long as you understand it.. i’m sure there are still who appreciate your work and will be happy for it just like me… thanks for all the subbers btw and to depressingsubs πŸ™‚

1. Aya-chan says:

Thanks for the encouraging words! πŸ˜€